Jennifer-White
Jennifer White first began performing porn in the month of January as she recorded her first sex-related scenes for Vivid porn show Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White confessed that her initial experience in adult films was stressful. Jennifer White revealed this in her October 15, interview in 2015. Adult DVD Talk Interview. My first film was to promote Vivid Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz was my first shoot. In the prior scene I had been smoking marijuana and got the worst condition of a cotton mouth. This made me nervous as I could not speak. Also, blowing my snot out with cotton mouth does not work as well. However, I do not smoke in front of scenes. Jennifer White selected her stage porn name in homage to the Disney film Snow White. She also chose it because she liked the sound of an "girl next door" initial name. Jennifer White's own words. I definitely wanted my name to resemble a real person because I'm the same girl who lives next door, or the way I refer to"the whore" next door. My buddies and I used to claim that every girl looked just as Jennifer So this is where the name comes from. Growing up, my favourite Disney Princess was Snow White. In my early years I was often informed that I looked exactly like Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment